In the event of oversubscription, preference is given to those children whose parents are ABF volunteers.
Members can self assess if they are entitled for any of the following iscounts. If you are entitled for a discount please apply the appropriate discount code (listed below) during the checkout process of the registration. For late starters for our KNVB soccer programs we apply the following discounts:
Players starting between the 1st of Dec and the 1st of March: 30% discount; apply discount code KNVB-T&P-DEC-FEB
Players starting between the 1st of March and the 1st of July: 70% discount; apply discount code KNVB-T&P-MAR-JUN
Players that only participate in training sessions but not in games starting between the 1st of August and the 1st of December: 30% discount; apply discount code KNVB-TRAIN-SEP-NOV
Players that only participate in training sessions but not in games starting between the 1st of December and the 1st of March: 50% discount; apply discount code KNVB-TRAIN-DEC-FEB
Players that only participate in training sessions but not in games starting between the 1st of March and the 1st of July: 80% discount; apply discount code KNVB-TRAIN-MAR-JUN
For late starters for our Recreational soccer programs we apply the following discounts:
Players participating only in 5 or less training sessions: 30% discount; apply discount code RECSOC-5-OR-LESS
For late starters for our Baseball league programs we apply the following discounts:
Players starting after the 1st of August: 60% discount; apply discount code KNBSB-JUL-SEP
Abuse of discount codes might lead to suspending the player involved from participting for the remainder of the season.
Families that show a sustained commitment to volunteer tasks such as coaching a bseball and recreational soccer program will automatically get a 50% discount applied to the annual membership fee.
Families with 4 or more children participating in ABF activities will automatically get a 15% discount on all sports activities with the exception of those activities that are insourced from 3rd party providers.
Refund policy Recreational Soccer and Recreational baseball program
We would like everybody to enjoy their experience at ABF. If after 2 trials you would not want to continue with a particular activity we will refund you the fee for this activity. If a player gets withdrawn after 2 trials we will not refund the program cost.
Refund policy winter indoor programs and summer camps
Due to the fact that these cost our entirely "out of pocket" for ABF we will not refund players that are withdrawn from our winter indoor programs and our summer camps.
Refund policy KNVB and KNBSB programs
If players are withdrawn from a KNVB program we will refund the following: - within 8 weeks: 50% of the cost of the program - within 16 weeks: 25% of the cost of the program
If players are withdrawn from a KNBSB program we will refund the following: - before the summer: 50% of the cost of the program
Refund policy annual memberships
If, as a result of withdrawal of activities after 2 trials, your family does not participate in any of our activities we will refund the family membership fee at the end of the annual season.
To avoid data privacy issues we store only the absolute minimal data in our system. We only store data that allows us to communicate with you about the activities you or your children participate in. This data will not be shared with any other party.
All communication with our website, including the payment stage, is encrypted using 256 bit encryption SSL protocol.
By accepting the terms and conditions you consent to ABF storing your data for these purposes.
Pictures on website
To make the website look nice and to give potential new members a good idea of how things look like at ABF we have published pictures. As it would be undoable to consult everybody before to ask they consent with us placing these pictures we use the following policy: if anybody would like any picture removed we will do it immediately. Just drop us a note at email@example.com Pleae do not reuse the pictures displayed on the website; some of them are copy righted by the parent who took the picture
ABF clubhouse rental rules
1.The Rental Agreement must be filled out properly and on file prior to every rental.
2. Rental Fee and Security Deposit payment must be secured and processed prior to confirmation of reservation date.
3. The renter of the Clubhouse must also be present during the event at all times. That individual must also be an adult of legal age and is legally responsible for all guest behavior and liability.
4. Any discrepancies in the condition of the clubhouse at time of rental must immediately be brought to the attention of the Clubhouse Coordinator. Renter must also notify clubhouse coordinator immediately if there are any problems regarding the clubhouse facility and/or clubhouse equipment during the rental period.
5. All parties must be vacated and the clubhouse by the time stated in the agreement.
6. Absolutely no glue, tape, tacks, nails, push pins, or any other fastener that may damage or mar the walls, ceiling, windows, doors, etc may be used. Any use of these materials will result in immediate forfeit of the security deposit.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the ABF Clubhouse. Smoking outside is permitted, but the renter is responsible for collecting and disposing properly of all cigarette butts and related trash.
8. All parties that extend past 11:00 PM must be considerate of neighbors’ right to peace; all noise must be limited and kept inside at all times.
10. Clean-up checklist and cleaning instructions must be followed and completed entirely.